The type of mezzanine rack
In practice, combining the characteristics of the shelf products, the attic shelves are divided into the following types: heavy attic shelves, light attic shelves, and steel platforms.
Divided from the number of floors: the second floor, the third floor, and the fourth floor mezzanine.
Application features of mezzanine rack E-commerce warehouse
In view of the current characteristics of e-commerce logistics, a necessary element is the picking function. E-commerce warehouses have many varieties, small batches, and large numbers. Based on these factors, e-commerce warehouses are very different from traditional logistics in terms of logistics equipment selection, especially shelf layout planning and selection.
Based on different product characteristics and automation requirements, there are many case plans. Based on more than 10 years of warehouse planning and shelf production experience, KINGMORE RACKING factory proposes that the use of attic shelves in e-commerce warehouses has obvious advantages.
Product features of mezzanine rack
1. Can use the height of multi-layer shelves to make full use of the height of the warehouse and make better use of the storage space
2. The mezzanine rack has a strong load-bearing function, uniform load and firm structure
3. Special floor slabs for floor laying, compared with pattern steel plate or steel grille, it has strong layer loading capacity, good integrity, uniform layer loading, flat surface and easy locking.
4. The mezzanine rack fully considers humanized logistics, beautiful design and generous structure. Easy installation and disassembly, flexible design according to the field
5. Suitable for storing many varieties of goods, multiple batches, need to be sorted and disassembled; suitable for manual access
6. can be equipped with lighting, fire protection system